top of page





China Visa applicant Form




Valid Passport:


You must send the actual passport. The passport must have at least twelve (12) months validity remaining before expiration and has at least one complete blank visa page for the visa stamp. Note: The last three pages on the U.S. passport are not visa pages and are not acceptable. If your passport doesn't meet the requirement


Visa Application Form (Please Type - No Handwritten):


Completely fill-out and sign China visa application form. One form per applicant.*** Do not leave any areas blank but instead write "N/A" if you don't have answer to a question, or if the question does not apply to you. Hand-written application forms ARE NOT accepted by Chinese Embassy/Consulates. You must TYPE your answers in our fillable pdf form.


Additional Requirements for Minor:


All minor applicants must submit a copy of birth certificate, and a copy of both parents passport. Additional Requirements Chinese American Born in China:


  • First time applicants who were born in China must submit original Chinese passport.


  • First time applicants who were born in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau must submit a photocopy of their previous passport.




You must provide one 2"x2" passport type photo. Homemade Digital Photographs are not acceptable.Copy of the Driver LicensePhotocopy of your driver license, except minors.


Supporting Documents:


You must provide one of the following documents for a tourist visa.


  • Photocopy of the roundtrip airline ticket and hotel reservation.


  • An Invitation Letter for Tourist Group of Invitation Letter for Tourist by a Duly Authorized Tourism Unit;


  • An Invitation Letter issued by companies, corporations, institutions and individuals in China. If the invitation letter is issued by an individual in China, the photocopy of the ID of the individual is required.


The invitation letter issued by companies, corporations, institutions and individuals in China, shall include the following items: (A) Personal information of the application: name, gender, date of birth, passport number, etc. (B) Information concerning the applicant's visit to China: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant's accommodations in China. (C) Information of the inviter: name of the unit or individual, phone number, address, and if applicable, seal and signature of the legal representative. * Generally, the invitation letter may be submitted as a fax, copy or printout. If necessary, the consular officer will ask the applicant to submit the original invitation letter, or to provide some supporting and supplementary documents, or schedule an interview.


For Non-U.S. Citizens:


You must send your actual U.S. Green Card or your valid U.S. visa. Please note: The Chinese consulate only issue single or double entry visa to non U.S. citizen with a maximum stay of 30 days in China -NO EXCEPTIONS.





China Visa applicant Form








Are you planning a trip to China You will Need China Visa Tourists  type "L Visa,"

which covers you for all

tourist-related activities.

Think about how you plan

to organize your journey

when deciding between

single-entry, double-entry or

multiple-entry options.

Single-entry visas let you

enter China once during

the period of the visa's validity. Double-entry visas allow two entries into country. Multiple-entry means you can come and go as often as you want while your visa is valid. Each type is valid for either

six or 12 months. The U.S. State Department cautions that it is very difficult to change your visa once you arrive in China, so if you plan to do anything that falls outside general sightseeing or visiting family, you

should not apply for a tourist visa..

bottom of page