top of page

Are you planning a trip to China You will Need China Visa Tourists  type "L Visa,"

which covers you for all

tourist-related activities.

Think about how you plan

to organize your journey

when deciding between

single-entry, double-entry or

multiple-entry options.

Single-entry visas let you

enter China once during

the period of the visa's validity. Double-entry visas allow two entries into country. Multiple-entry means you can come and go as often as you want while your visa is valid. Each type is valid for either

six or 12 months. The U.S. State Department cautions that it is very difficult to change your visa once you arrive in China, so if you plan to do anything that falls outside general sightseeing or visiting family, you

should not apply for a tourist visa..

bottom of page